Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ending the Year

2009. Well, I have been working on my Blurb Blog year book for the past month and in looking back on the year, it has been monumental. I had originally thought it was pretty crummy with all the death and change that took place. But, hindsight seems to be 20/20. God had a plan. It wasn't always what I had in mind or how I wanted things to pan out, but he works all things for the good of those who love Him. So, I have changed my mind. 2009 was a good year. It wasn't great. But, for now I will trust Him, because he cares for me.


Here are my top posts--good and bad, and things that happened in the year.


























We ended the year with a great, relaxing visit from Nana complete with an all day snow. Too bad it didn't stick around and we capped off the New Year with a quite dinner/night at home with our good friends, Kelli and Joe.


May 2010 bring peace, health and prosperity. Thank you, God for all you have blessed us with.

No comments: