Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Found Friendship


It seems my two boys have decided that they are best of friends and like to play with each other. We are now on day two of spending up to an hour together playing sweetly without input from me. When I went into Cavett's room before school yesterday they were both sitting in his chair and Cavett was reading a book to him. This afternoon when I went in with a camera they were "fighting," but not hurting one another. It's great! Though, I have gone in a couple of times, only to be kicked out for "privacy." Hmmm....not sure about that one though.


I've been telling Cavett for the past year that Kendrick would be his best friend for life and I think he is starting to believe me.

2 comments:

Candace said...

How fun! Anna Grace and Zeke are all over it. Two peas in a pod....

Love love love those siblings! :)

Allison said...

Isn't it great when it finally "clicks" and they have the best time together.