Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Highlights of Easter in Shreveport

We had a great time in Shreveport this past weekened celebrating many a joyous occasion--the Ressurection and William and KK's birthdays.
May favorite part was Friday morning. I loved watching all 5 cousins play in the backyard. Mostly, nicely. Really.

Kendrick couldn't get enough of the lawnmower.


That afternoon we headed to Plain Dealing for the birthday celebration. There were a few rounds of golf played as well as golf carts ridden, eggs hunted, 4 wheelers driven and pogo swings swung.

Happy Birthday William!



Saturday morning we headed out to Gran and Grampaws to hunt eggs in their backyard. Everyone was interested, except Zeke.


Stephen and I did the Easter Sunrise service at Centenary, but we were rained out and did it in the chapel instead. It was a rainy day, but it didn't matter. I was with my family and my sweet boys.


Kendrick--after his first chocolate bunny.
For the complete set of pictures, see my facebook page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times!

Candace said...

I so loved spending time with your boys. Kendrick, of course (we got some kind of connection goin on) and Cavett... it was a special little time with us on Saturday afternoon. They certainly are sweet ones!

Claire said...

Looks like fun!! I am glad your visit went so well! Happy Easter to the Hill's!!