Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Weekend Review

So it was a busy weekend as things go. Friday night began, like I said earlier, with Brenda's birthday party. The core boys dressed perfectly matching and they didn't even call each other and plan their wardrobe. We ate some good Tex-Mex and then ventured to the Black Swan for some dancing. Good times! Happy Birthday, Brenda!





Saturday after naps we promised the boys we would swim in the hot tub. Kendrick donned the life jacket. This past summer in the pool was tough for him and me.


He liked the pool, but wanted to get in and out all the time and he was too little to wear the life jacket. I had to hold him constantly. After about 15 minutes, he figured out how to balance himself, blow bubbles and even started "swimming" towards the end.






Saturday evening was Stephen's office party. Enough said.






We are really looking forward to this week at the Hill house. In fact I think I am more excited than the little boys are. I can't wait to see their expressions on Christmas morning. Just please, pray for no rain! (You'll see....)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Yes, I'll pray for no rain for you if you'll pray for no snow or ice for us! At least until we have landed safely in DC on Tuesday...then, the weather can do whatever it wants! LOL.
Merry Christmas!

Candace said...

Funny! I have that same shirt that Brenda has on in the B day picture. I knew I liked her... :)