Sunday, December 28, 2008

The First Family Bike Ride




This afternoon we were finally able to find the part that connects the bike trailer to the bike. Again, thank you Templins for your hand-me -down "gift"! We were able to take a quick jaunt through the neighborhood. Cavett wanted to try the trailer out as well, so he and Kendrick were pulled by Mom. The temperature was about 45, with a wind chill of 35! It was cold, but fun. We are looking forward to many more trips to the park, soccer games and around Greatwood. Who knows we may even go so green as to ride all the way to CVS instead of driving!

3 comments:

Falcone Family said...

What a great ride for all!

Claire said...

I need you to show me how to attach the wagon and we are off to join you...Jerrod just made fun of me for not ever using the one we got and I told him I didn't know how to install it and didn't have the time to figure it out!! Jenn to the rescue again. HeHE

Melissa said...

we soooo need to get one of those bike trailers :)