Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Separated



Cavett is in a sports camp this week at the Joe Farmer Recreation Center in Allen. Yesterday was his first day and I wasn't impressed....with Cavett. I got there when they were wrapping things up and summarizing. This was what I captured. He thought he knew everything and was arguing about the best way to dribble a soccer ball. (He was wrong.) Oh, what we will learn the next few years.




On the other hand, I have had some great quality time with Kendrick. It's the first time all summer. He needs this. I need this. Today we caught some time at the park feeding the ducks. I feel like I am missing out on so much of the "good, fun" of him, because either Cavett is constantly talking or drawing my attention away. Poor second children.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I like to think us second borns are better off for it. ;) Love you guys!