Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soccer Wrap Up and the Grocery Store

Last night we had our soccer party at a local pizza joint. Started out fine, but it ended in pure craziness. It didn't really matter though, because it was all about the kids and Cavett came home with a trophy. He really enjoyed this season and I think we have several more in our future. Thanks Coaches Steve and Alex!
This morning Kendrick and I went to the grocery store while Cavett was at school. I got one of the carts that looks like a car hoping that it would hold his attention. Unfortunately, I was wrong. 2/3rds the way through he was saying "All done! All done!" and wanted down. It was a fairly unpopulated store today, so I let him run. He wanted to push and pull the cart. Pretty cute with our new squeaky shoes. Sorry I didn't get any video. People look at you funny when you video and photograph in a grocery store.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I agree...people think I'm crazy when I whip my camera out at dinner (tonight) and other places. If it makes you feel any better- I think you are positively genius material. Seriously.