Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crazy Uncle Skip


I love my brother-in-law, Skip. He has such an interesting sense of humor and I am always laughing with him. For example, he always wanted to teach his kids the wrong animals sounds, like a dog meows, etc. He really is great with kids though. I have watched him with his own children for the past 10 years and now I get to watch him with my own kids. If only I had more of the silliness he has.

Video #2-Yesterday, Skip cornered Cavett and got him to say the phrase, "Yo, you want a piece of this?" It was hilarious. The Heizers had gone to the new Gator Farm (which we hope to visit tomorrow) and bought a T-shirt for Cavett. This was the phrase on the T-shirt with the Gator. Sorry it's sideways.

Video #1-Skip also taught Cavett to chase the cows in the field. It was quite empowering for Cavett to have the entire herd fleeing from him.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hilarious!
PS- We might have to invite ourselves over to Grand Saline sometime. AG keeps talking about how she wants to go to a farm with animals... :)