Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rivenside


I got an email the other day about a couple of my former students, Jordan Dunn and Brandon Rich, at Deer Park Junior High. I clicked on the link and my mouth just about dropped to the floor. They sound incredible! And, they have a great message on top of that. Ok, and they are so grown up from the last time I saw them.

I could go on and on about these two. While they were in my classes, they were so well mannered, polite, and kind. I had very little to do with their talent--I didn't teach them that much about singing (that was Debbie Talley, my fantastic assistant!). I was just blessed to have them in my classroom keeping me sane. Thanks guys and best wishes in all your future endeavors. I'm proud of you!
Click on their names to hear their music!

No comments: