Thursday, September 4, 2008

Most Unfortunate




Yesterday as I was driving the Jetta the power steering light came on on the dashboard. The car was still driving fine, but we decided to take it to the dealership this morning. After plugging it in to the computer they said that it was saying weird things, but it was still working fine. They called "Volkswagon International" and they said "huh? Let's take our time and figure this one out." Kinda gives me an uneasy feeling. So, I am now driving a rental car and it could be Monday before I get my car back. We are in a white P/T Cruiser. I've always hated these cars, but I am trying to pretend I am in a 1920's gangster car.




On the way home we stopped off at the park. It is a glorious day! I don't know what blew in last night, but at noon it was 80, breezy and low humidity. Picture perfect. Kendrick really enjoyed the park this go around. Being able to walk really helps. The only issue was that he wanted to walk down the slides.





Addendum: Now Germany is saying "I don't know. Try to replace ___ part." So, this part is "red light" ordered and it could be 10 days before I see my Jetta. :(

2 comments:

Candace said...

Bummer, dude.

Melissa said...

sorry about the car... hope it get back to you soon and cheaply too :)