Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vitamins



Cavett has been taking vitamins since his last visit to the doctor in January. He is taking the "My First" Flintstone vitamins--the precursor to the same vitamin I took as a kid. He loves talking about who he is eating each day--Pebbles, Bam-Bam, Fred or Dino the Dinosaur. It occured to the the other day, he really has no idea who these characters are. You can't find the old 60's cartoons on any more. Every now and then I see Tom & Jerry, but that's it. So, we YouTubed it today. I enjoyed it, but Cavett wasn't terribly interested. Maybe he's just too young, or maybe I am just too nostalgic.

1 comment:

Falcone Family said...

I can get Isabela to fall in love w/ flaxseed, but she will not take chewable vitamins!
Cavett, help!

btw, that was my fave. cartoon growing up!