Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Blogs and a Prayer Request

I'm a little late on this, but 2 new blogs were created this week by two of my favorite people.



My brother, Jonny's is hilarious! I actually laughed out loud several times. It will be so good to keep up with him now and see "inside his head." He and I are a bit like Dadoo in that you have to ask us the right question to get any kind of response.




The second is my college/Houston friend, Anna. She and Mark are expecting their first child (Walker Russell) in June. We are really looking forward to watching Walker and Kendrick grow up together.



Also, a quick prayer request. My Mom's grandparents aren't doing very well. My grandfather is in the hospital with pnemonia and my grandmother's cancer is back. Please keep them in your prayers during this difficult time.

No comments: