Monday, March 24, 2008

Crawling Transmission

Today we caught Kendrick really crawling. He started thinking about it this weekend and I think he has about mastered it. This morning while I was ironing his outfit, he was eyeing the cord and immediately I thought, "I am in trouble! Here it comes." His poor little knees are so red.

On another subject, we are thanking God we got home safely yesterday. When we pulled in our driveway, the Expedition didn't sound very good. Stephen drove around the neighborhood a bit more and decided it was the transmission. So, we dropped it off at the shop last night. This morning they called and confirmed. I guess we are due. We are at 100,000 miles and it's a 2003. There goes the dividend.

1 comment:

Falcone Family said...

I want you to know that Isabela literally kissed the screen after watching Kendrick crawl! Yeah Kendrick!