Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Splitsville

We had another fun-filled day today.  After making tail mix and bug collecting jars at camp among other things,  I took the kids to Splitsville to bowl.  It was our first time to visit and I must say, I was impressed.  Very clean and nice.  But that is beside the point....

We had to wait about 10 minutes for a lane, since there are only 13 and they were all full.  So, we got out-fitted for shoes, sat down at a table and waited.  I was thinking, "We aren't going to order any food, but let's see what is on the menu..."  Just as the waitress was coming up, I saw the famous word--ICEE.  We were sold--hook, line and sinker.  Two Coca-Cola Icees and one Diet Coke for the momma.  By the time our drinks were ready, so was our lane.

Anna Grace was a bit reluctant at first, but within no time she was a pro!  Cavett beat us all on the first game, and then Anna Grace beat Cavett on game #2. 




Sitting around the dinner table, it was decided that that was definitely one of the "highs" of the day!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh, how I miss her! But glad she's having such fun. :)