Today we really packed it all in and I feel that we have really "done" Magic Kingdom. If we went home right now, I'd be fine with it. Here's how the day went...
- Jungle Cruise- still cheesy
- Aladdin's Magic Carpet- just like Dumbo
- Pirates of the Carribbean- little scary with skeletons, but not bad
- Swiss Family Robinson- kept asking where the family was (loves that movie now!)
- Country Bear Jamboree- terrible and Cavett wasn't that interested, but we got to cool off
- Train Ride to Toon Town
- Several character greetings- Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Jimney Cricket, Max, Racoon from Poccahontas, Mr. Smee, Aristocats, Dopey
- Goofy's Barnstormer Roller Coaster- 30 second ride, rode 2X because line was so short
- Tea Cups
- Winnie the Pooh
- 3D Philharmagic
- Snow White
- Ate lunch at Pinnochio's Pizza
- Peter Pan- my favorite ride in Fantasy Land
- It's a Small World- 272 little dolls singing
- Ice Cream
- 3:00 Parade
- Dad joined us back at aTommorow Land for Buzz Lightyear for the 3rd and 4th trip
- I went to Stich's Escape- Walt would definitely NOT approve. Sensory experience (smells, sprays, etc.) and I felt VERY violated. I thought it was a ride. Do not go to this...EVER.
- Astro Orbiter- like Dumbo, but fast and higher
- Monorail to Contemporary
- Dinner at Chef Mickey's with Micky, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy at 9:15
Funniest part of the day was at dinner. Cavett finally got some good vegetables. We kept getting him to eat them by telling him that as soon as he ate a bite, a character would come over. He put some broccoli in his mouth just as Donald came over. But, Cavett wouldn't hug him or say hi until his mouth was empty. Donald had some funny moves waiting on Cavett, but hey, at least we are polite.
I highly recommend having a character meal that is toward closing. We were one of the last ones out of the restaurant, so we got lots of attention and it wasn't as crazy.