Monday, July 21, 2008

Kendrick's Day


Today seemed to be a Kendrick day. After we ran an errand this morning, we headed to church for SongPlay! Even though the class is a bit big this summer, I decided to take him to class with me. Luckily, I have a teacher's aid and she brings her middle school girls to help take care of everyone. Kendrick really did well and enjoyed it. Not once did he cry for me. Although, he watched me like a hawk!

This afternoon Cavett had his swim lesson and Kendrick napped. At 2, Cavett went down and Kendrick got up just before 3. We got to play alone for 2 hours. We were able to read a few books, play with tons of toys and chase up the stairs bunches. The accomplishment for the afternoon--he figured out how to make the recorder make sound.

He's a sweet little one and I will miss him tons next week while he is at Grandmama's house.

1 comment:

Falcone Family said...

From the looks of it, Knedrick really enjoyed his alone time with you too, Jennifer! What a sight!