Friday, June 27, 2008

My New Favorite Blogger


Randomly, I was given a comment by "Motherhood for Dummies". She is a first time Mom living in Alaska trying to make it through the day. I checked out her blog and fell in love! She is quite funny, but speaks with such truth to motherhood. She has great posts on Mondays where she talks about things to do with the family and also posts fun crafts to do with the kids every now and then. Also in scrolling through her posts I found that she knows how to make Congo Bars! I thought ours was the only family in the world. So, if you ever have a chance and are bored, check out Motherhood for Dummies.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh thanks! You seriously are TOO sweet. And I am so glad that Congo Bars are a hit. I have gotten several people jumpin' for joy because of those. Everyone saying, "Their family use to have them", so I am glad I was able to help. They were a huge family food with ours too :)

Falcone Family said...

She is hilarious!