Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Beloved Husband


Today marks the end of our 9th year of marriage. We tend to say that we are still newly weds and will even say that we are on our honeymoon while on a trip without kids. Why do people think that time has to end? Even though the wedding was years ago, I celebrate every day when I say "I love you." It's my daily "I do."


I couldn't imagine anyone else in the entire world I would rather spend my life with. I love him more today than I did when we started dating 12 years ago. His is my best friend, lover, partner, soul mate and the best father ever!



Thank you God for sending this man into my life and thank you Stephen for all the love you have given me. I love you!




P.S.--We had an exciting evening planned. We met at the gym to work out. Afterwards, a tasty meal at Chipotle accompanied by children with bean mash all over their faces and then proceeded to Benn and Jerry's in the Town Square. At least I didn't have to clean up or do dishes.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats, lovebirds!

Falcone Family said...

AND we thank God for Stephen too! congratulations you four!