Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cavett's Prayer


Dear God,
Thank you for today and Vacation Bible School and singing and dancing. Bless my teachers and my class. Help me be strong like Daddy eating my popsicles and rice crispy treats. You are supercalifragilisticexpealidiocious. We love you, God. In your name we pray, Amen.

This was basically Cavett's prayer tonight. We talked about the day first and both Dad and I said our prayers. Tonight was the first time he made it all the way through all by himself without any help and it nearly made me cry. I hope that we can do our best to lead him to a wonderful relationship with our Creator.

3 comments:

Falcone Family said...

sweet, sweet, sweet! Funny thing is that Isabela learned that new long word this weekend from our friend Steve as he was dunking her in the pool..the superfra------ word. I don't have it in my vocabulary, obviously! Must be a cool word to say.

Candace said...

That is hilariously sweet and wonderful!! Love that sweet boy!!
(the best sliding partner ever)

Amber said...

Love, love, love, it! My favorite part is the "You're supercalifragilisticexpealidiocious."
I laughed out loud when I read it. Too cute and sweet!