Friday, December 11, 2009

Show Kindness and Give Glory



Advent Day #11- "Show kindness to someone at school today and give Him glory." We talked about what this could mean: letting someone go ahead of you in line, sharing your apples in your lunch, etc and how this pleases God. Evidentally none of these things were kosher with Cavett's teacher. At least we tried. He still gave glory to God during the Christmas program this morning though. He wasn't Joseph as he had earlier told me, but he was a great shepherd who knew all of the words to every song. Proud Mom right here!
This would have posted earlier, but I have been having trouble posting the video. I'll keep trying though.
This would have posted earlier, but I just can't seem to upload videos anymore. I'll keep trying though.

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a great looking shepherd he is!