Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Simple Things

Allison at http://scoopofreality.blogspot.com/ recently tagged me for this meme. I hadn't done one in a while and thought this might jump start me back into blogging again. Here are the rules. I need to come up with 8 things for the topics below then tag 8 people that I'd like to know more about! Enjoy!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Stephen arriving in Houston tonight
2. This weekend's Bachelorette Party for Amber
3. Our 10th anniversary on June 26th and our trip to San Fran
4. My in-laws 50th wedding anniversary celebration for the 4th of July
5. Kendrick's 2 year old birthday and Cavett's 5th
6. Re-connecting with friends we have in the Dallas area
7. My brother's wedding July 18th
8. Meeting a bloggy friend for the first time face to face this summer(Allison, who tagged me).

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Taught Vacation Bible School
2. Played with Isabela and Cavett while Kendrick napped
3. Swam in Anna's pool
4. Went to Benji's on Washington
5. Enjoyed girl time with Anna and Brenda
6. Facebooked
7. Missed my husband
8. Talked to my future sister-in-law

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Paint the rest of my house NOW!
2. Be a better singer
3. Enjoy the slow moments more
4. Buy new couch for the family room
5. Sail more
6. Travel more
7. Take better pictures
8. Write like my sister and create music like the other

8 Shows I Watch: (This is a really difficult one as I don't really watch much and we don't have cable.)
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. 24
4. Sid the Science Kid
5. Super Why
6. Sesame Street
7. News
8. Curious George

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Blueberries
2. Bananas
3. Clementine Oranges
4. Strawberries
5. Honeycrisp apples
6. Raspberries
7. Grapes
8. Pineapple

8 Places I’d Like To Travel To (that I have never been):
1. San Fransisco
2. Alaska
3. China
4. Australia/New Zeland
5. Safari in Africa
6. Machu Pichu
7. Ireland/Scotland
8. Spain

8 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Atlantic St. , Shreveport, LA
2. 825 Deer Park, Shreveport
3. Centenary College, Shreveport
4. E. Wilkinson, Shreveport
5. 8100 Cambridge, Houston, TX
6. 3751 Childress, Houston
7. 7922 Emerald Haven, Sugar Land, TX
8. Current address in Allen, TX


8 People I am tagging:
1. Brenda at The Silver Lining
2. Anna at Anna and Mark's Life
3. Karen at the Degenhart Family
4. Candace at TLLOM
5. Claire at Sometimes it isn't pretty, but it is always pretty great
6. Stacy at the Richards Clan
7. Beth at Raisin' M&Ms
8. Adrianne at Blessed Life

3 comments:

Allison said...

Great list! I am glad you had fun playing along!

Can't wait to meet you.

Chris said...

saying hello from the philippines!

Claire said...

I will do this...looks like fun, but I need to find the time! I am wondering when my blogging time will be with all these kids home and so much going on!