Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Scary Stuff


I have a million things I need ot be doing right now while Cavett is at school on his long day and Kendrick is napping, but this is weighing heavily on me.


Every now and then on days when Stephen is late getting home or the afternoon is just dragging on, I will turn on Oprah and see if it interests me. The past couple of times, I have caught the tail end of the show and have seen a promo for her "book of the month"--A New Earth. It didn't really say much and I hadn't had the time to check in to it. But, with that name and having been studying John Harrigan's teachings on the true Renewed Earth, I was curious.


My curiosity was stopped dead in its tracks this morning when I received and email with a website link attached. This is a YouTube clip of Oprah discussing her book club book with the author and with viewers. She totally denies that Jesus Christ is the one and only way to recieve Eternal Salvation. It literally gave me the scary kind of goosebumps and shakes! She has lost it!

Add that to the fact that she is "in bed" with Obama and we could have a potentially dangerous leader in the highest ranking position in our country.


People need to wake up and read the real book of Eternity--the Bible!


"For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their ears want to hear. They will reject the truth and chase after myths." 2 Timothy 4:3-4


"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father, but by me." John 14:6
And by the way, no more Oprah watching in this house!

5 comments:

Falcone Family said...

I have also my lost way with Oprah, for one of those reasons and more..let's hope others see what we see.

Jack said...

Good stuff, Jenny.

One commenter on youtube said it best, Oprah has taken the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and she herself is deciding on what is good. I pray that she will discover the error of her ways, as she is leading MANY astray.

PS P90X is kicking my behind. In a good way.

Candace said...

Preach it, sister! Amen and amen!

The Family said...

the harrigan clan is/was interested in Oprah, but thanks for the insight! love it, and well spoken-

lydia harrigan

Anonymous said...

The more I watch Oprah the more and more I notice a spirit of antichrist. Did you see the one yesterday about the pregnant "man." His comment was "everyone needs to decide for themselves what is moral." Yikes! Boy did the bible get it right when it tells us what the world will be like.