Thursday, October 7, 2010

Arguing

Our conversation after school today went a little like this...

Mom: What did you do at school today?
Kendrick: Nofing.
Mom: Really? Did you have music?
Kendrick: Nuh-uh.
Mom: You didn't take your Teddy bear to music today and sing.
Kendrick: oh yeah.
Mom: What about books? What book did you read
today?
Kendrick: Nea....
Mom: I know you did.
Kendrick: No I didn't.
Mom: I think you did.
Kendrick: You're arguing with me.




It's all I can do to keep from laughing. And this is the same conversation we had on Tuesday after school. Can you tell that we have been having some back talk at our house?

Turns out they read "Duck on a Bike," one of my favorites and evidently the cow and the sheep are his favorites in the story.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: