Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stream of Consciousness


Naps these days are hit and miss. Two weeks ago he didn't nap a wink. Last week he slept every day. The following is what understandable real words I heard on his monitor today. I'm not sure he yet realizes I can hear everything.


There are no more alligators! They have all gone away. Mater-like Tuh-mater without the Tuh. I'm Lightning McQueen. Singing Vivaldi's Four Seasons-Spring-Allegro. No, I don't wanna. I'm not going. Yes, you do. You not me, go next door. Singing Jingle Bells with "brrr" for the words. It's sunny outside. The sun came out!


Silence.


Bob the Builder, Bob the Builder. Can we do it? Yes we can. (Sounds a little like Obama.) Singing Silent Night on "dub-buh-dub-dub." I think. I know. God loves. I'm not sure, Mommy. Ho, ho, hum. Yawn. Where are we?


Silence.


Dah! Laughing. Go this way and find another game to play (from Fox in Socks). Pig band. Big band. Broom band. Go right here so you don't. But I need too. Oh, man. I'm good. Hower, gower, bower. (from Wocket in my Pocket). Bamboo. Be careful. Bump your head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard! He might need a Shrink!

Candace said...

too funny! were you writing it all down? Recording it?

Unknown said...

I just had the monitor next to the computer and was typing as I could hear and understand. Pretty funny.

Falcone Family said...

I totally need to do this, for Isabela's record keeping purposes. GREAT Idea!