Monday, February 11, 2008

PB & J

You probably have thought that we have dropped off the face of the earth since I haven't been writing, but the truth is, 1-I have been lacking creative juices lately. I haven't even had any exciting ideas about the baby quilt for Walker Russell Alexander. 2-There hasn't really been anything to write about. We are just going about the daily grind, trying to get it all done. 3- I started teaching again. Not only am I teaching 2 SongPlay classes, but I am taking Kendrick to one while Cavett is at school and then also conducting warm-ups for the Chancel Choir at church every Wednesday night. (If you check out that last link, you will see a pic of Stephen in the top left hand corner). Whew!


On top of that our weekend was full of college friends (Sha-Nay-Nay and Chuck) staying at our house Friday night and then planning our camping and Grand Saline trip for next weekend.


So, a little happy today.....Cavett had Nutter Butters for snack today at school. I asked him what he thought about them and he said he liked them. So, I convinced him to have a quarter of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. For those of you not up on the Cavett dinner dilema, he is not necessarily picky as he will eat veggies and fruit, but it's usually a rotation of chicken nuggets, fish sticks, hot dog and raviloli for the main entree. To add something like this that will work for lunch at school is HUGE!!!!! Now, he wasn't really asking for more, but at least he ate it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on with the peanut butter Cavett!