Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Sigh of Relief

This afternoon's after school conversation was about our cousins and how there are 4 boys and one girl on each side.  As we were talking about this Cavett asked,  "How do we know if Asher and Alex are boys?"

With a deep breath, I replied, "How do we know anyone is a boy or a girl?"

He responded, "By their hair...."

I kept prodding wondering if we'd need to talk more at this moment... "And..."

Cavett said, "Fingernails,...... make-up, .......and jewelry.

"Oh, OK."  Maybe he and Dad can have a conversation about that on the boys weekend to Grand Saline on Friday....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Ask Mr. Anatomy (william) he'll tell you straight up.

Candace said...

Whew. ;) Too funny.

Allison@Slice of Heaven said...

LOL! Don't ask my kids or they will tell you loud and clear. I guess that is because I have one of each and a spare, so they have seen the difference! hahaha.