Monday, April 11, 2011

Ask Kendrick

Mom: So, what have you been up to lately?
Kendrick:  I don know...

M:  What are you most proud of?

K:  Pooping on the potty.  (He had regressed about 3 weeks ago, but now we seem to be back on track.)

M:  What is your favorite thing to do nowadays?

K:  Have a little screen time (Wii, TV, computer, etc)

M:  What is your favorite food?

K:  Chicken nuggets, frozen corn (still frozen), and grapes

M:  What is your favorite activity outside?

K:  Riding my bike.

M:  What's your favorite word?

K:  "barely" like "I can barely do this."

M:  Who is your best friend?

K:  Luke is my best friend.  (They are in the same pre-school class and I teach Luke at BSF.)

M:  Is there anything else you want to tell me about.

K:  Nothing.

In true fashion of the gender, Kendrick is a man of few words and you have to ask the right questions, but the sweet blue eyes and chubby cheeks will melt your heart everytime. 

No comments: