Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hunter Alexander Armstrong

Precious little one, you have finally arrived into this world!  You have been prayed over and thought of many times, but there is one who knew you way before anyone on this earth. 

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body

and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:13-16

I pray blessings over you that you may know the love of those around you and your creator, and know you are His.  I pray you discover the grand plan and purpose that God has for you.  I pray blessings of joy and happiness and to find peace in the times of trial and an answer to each prayer. 


I know that there are exciting things in your future and I look forward to watching you grow and hopefully, becoming good friend with Cavett and Kendrick.

I love you, Hunter Alexander Armstrong. 

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments: