Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Ring Master Suit






We spent the weekend in Shreveport enjoying the first of many wedding festivities for my brother and his future bride. And Saturday afternoon on our way to Lowe's I remembered that we should probably go ahead and measure Cavett for his tux, just to be on the safe side. We made a stop at Squires.




At first he was a bit skeptical about having to stop and take up some of his park time, but after we got in the store, he quickly changed his mind. He loved this "ring master" suit and even wanted to go home wearing it. He thought the shoes were for girls though. I reassured him that they were just really fancy. He was such a poser in this pic! Hilarious!




Kendrick will not be in the wedding, but he wanted to do everything that brother did, including getting measured and trying on the jacket.




Handsome boys, I have. If I do say so myself......

4 comments:

Allison said...

I was just thinking to myself this weekend that Max has never worn a suit and I can't wait to see him in one someday!

You little ones are very handsome!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Candace said...

That's awesome!

Handsome indeed!!!

Amber said...

I LOVE THIS! I might have to get him a gift that says "Ring master" Too. Stinking. Cute!!